Stainless Steel Fibers for cutting sliver
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Fibers|
|Principal Component:||Stainless steel such as 316L, 302, 304, 430, 434|
Stainless steel fiber is manufactured by stainless steel wire using bundle drawing process, to bring the diameter from 1 to 40 micron. It has the metallic luster of stainless steel and its surface is glossy. Because the diameter is of micron level, it can produce new properties besides original metal property.
Not only holding properties as electric conductivity, heat conductivity and corrosion resistance of stainless steel, it also possesses characteristics such as flexibility similar to chemical fibers and high specific surface area. It is the basic material of producing various stainless steel fiber products, covering the fields of industry, civilian and military, such as textile, filtration, metallurgy and paper making etc.
|Purpose:||Stainless steel fibers are mainly used in manufacturing products as follows:
1. Pure stainless steel fiber fabrics
2. Blended spun stainless steel fiber fabrics
3. Stainless steel fiber sintered felt
4. Conductive plastics for electromagnetic shielding and antistatic, anti-counterfeit and antistatic paper
5. Fiber reinforced material
6. Antistatic brush, antistatic wrist band etc
7. High temperature heating body
8. High temperature cushion mould, high temperature conveyor belt
1)The diameter of the fiber can be produced between 2 and 100 micron according to the customer's request.
2)The fiber's filaments and breaking strength of single fiber can be controlled by the customer's request.
3)The fiber's room temperature resistance will change along with the stainless steel state.Stainless steel grades: 316L, 302, 304, 430, 434(heat-resistant temperature:400-600℃)