Advantages of Cartridge Collectors
Especially effective at collecting very fine and light dusts
More airflow in a smaller unit compared to baghouses
Smaller footprint and simpler maintenance
Quickly and easily change cartridges without entering confined space or contact with hazardous materials
Lower initial cost and lower on-going maintenance costs
Easily fitted with high efficiency filters (MERV 16) for maximum collection efficiency
The metal fiber with a diameter of micron is passed through processing like non-woven, superposed, high-temperature sintering, and then rolled and welded. Its main materials are stainless steel, iron chrome aluminum alloy,Hastelloy, etc. Long-term use temperature is 300C -1000C, with good gas permeability, high filtration precision, renewable,long service life.
* High temperature resistance (<1000 °C), strong thermal shock resistance, corrosion resistance and high strength;
* High interception efficiency, emission concentration can be less than 5mg/Nm3;
* Good gas permeability; low initial pressure and low energy consumption.
* High wind speed: 1~3m/min;
* Online backflushing and offline cleaning, the regeneration effect is good.
* Long lifetime;
* Conductivity, to avoid static electricity caused by dust explosion;
* It can effectively prevent the burning of bags.
* Easy to recycle and avoid secondary pollution;
* The size and footprint of the dust removal system can be greatly reduced.
Metallurgical industry; precious metal recycling; chemical industry; power industry, steel industry; cement industry; biomass energy; glass industry; other environmental industry.
* Baghouse collector size(cartridge):130-L6000,160-L6000
* Diameter: 60-200mm Size: 130, 160
* Maxium single unit size(no welding ): 2000mm
* Normal collector size: 6000mm. Or 1200mm*N
* Filter Cartridge Frame: bag cage or punching plate
* Length be adjustable by flange.