What is a Cartridge Dust Collector
A cartridge dust collector is a very common style of dust collector used across many industries. Instead of filter bags, it uses cartridges that are usually cylindrical or oval shaped and open on one or both ends lined with a pleated nonwoven filtering media. Once installed, one end of the cartridge is sealed off and the open end is used for the clean exhaust. Similar to a baghouse, the gas stream is forced through the outside of the cartridge to the inside where it then exits back into the system. The collector cleans the cartridges using a jet of compressed air blown back into the cartridge that dislodges the built up dust causing it to fall into the hopper below.
Advantages of Cartridge Collectors
Especially effective at collecting very fine and light dusts
More airflow in a smaller unit compared to baghouses
Smaller footprint and simpler maintenance
Quickly and easily change cartridges without entering confined space or contact with hazardous materials
Lower initial cost and lower on-going maintenance costs
Easily fitted with high efficiency filters (MERV 16) for maximum collection efficiency
The metal fiber with a diameter of micron is passed through processing like non-woven, superposed, high-temperature sintering, and then rolled and welded. Its main materials are stainless steel, iron chrome aluminum alloy,Hastelloy, etc. Long-term use temperature is 300C -1000C, with good gas permeability, high filtration precision, renewable,long service life.
* High temperature resistance (<1000 °C), strong thermal shock resistance, corrosion resistance and high strength;
* High interception efficiency, emission concentration can be less than 5mg/Nm3;
* Good gas permeability; low initial pressure and low energy consumption.
* High wind speed: 1~3m/min;
* Online backflushing and offline cleaning, the regeneration effect is good.
* Long lifetime;
* Conductivity, to avoid static electricity caused by dust explosion;
* It can effectively prevent the burning of bags.
* Easy to recycle and avoid secondary pollution;
* The size and footprint of the dust removal system can be greatly reduced.
Metallurgical industry; precious metal recycling; chemical industry; power industry, steel industry; cement industry; biomass energy; glass industry; other environmental industry.
* Baghouse collector size(cartridge):130-L6000,160-L6000
* Diameter: 60-200mm Size: 130, 160
* Maxium single unit size(no welding ): 2000mm
* Normal collector size: 6000mm. Or 1200mm*N
* Filter Cartridge Frame: bag cage or punching plate
* Length be adjustable by flange.