Fundamentally, a filter is a cleaner. When you put materials through a filter, such as a liquid or a gas, you are looking to take components, particles, pollutants, contaminates, and more out of it. Industries need pure substances for their operations for many reasons, such as ensuring no contaminants leak into the environment, making sure that their processes are pure for chemical reactions to occur, and to keep humans safe from harmful contaminants that at some point in the food web they might consume. However, due to the sheer volume of materials that must be filtered, having a top-notch metal filter media can make all the difference. Porous Metal Filters (PMF) offers the highest quality, woven wire cloth products and sintered metal porous metal laminates for your business. We offer custom metal products as well. We serve a variety of industries, such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, wastewater treatment facilities, bulk powder handling, power companies, and more. Our mission is to provide the best solutions for your filtration and separation of liquid and gas needs. Contact our team today to learn more!
The metal fiber with a diameter of micron is passed through processing like non-woven, superposed, high-temperature sintering, and then rolled and welded. Its main materials are stainless steel, iron chrome aluminum alloy,Hastelloy, etc. Long-term use temperature is 300C -1000C, with good gas permeability, high filtration precision, renewable,long service life.
* High temperature resistance (<1000 °C), strong thermal shock resistance, corrosion resistance and high strength;
* High interception efficiency, emission concentration can be less than 5mg/Nm3;
* Good gas permeability; low initial pressure and low energy consumption.
* High wind speed: 1~3m/min;
* Online backflushing and offline cleaning, the regeneration effect is good.
* Long lifetime;
We pride ourselves on being able to bring you the best porous metal materials, which include stainless wire mesh, fiber felt, photo-etched foils, perforated materials, powders, and more. When completed, your sintered porous metal filters will be able to allow for specific pressure flow and control, venting, sound attenuation, housing, or other filtering services.
* Conductivity, to avoid static electricity caused by dust explosion;
* It can effectively prevent the burning of bags.
* Easy to recycle and avoid secondary pollution;
* The size and footprint of the dust removal system can be greatly reduced.
Metallurgical industry; precious metal recycling; chemical industry; power industry, steel industry; cement industry; biomass energy; glass industry; other environmental industry.
* Baghouse collector size(cartridge):130-L6000,160-L6000
* Diameter: 60-200mm Size: 130, 160
* Maxium single unit size(no welding ): 2000mm
* Normal collector size: 6000mm. Or 1200mm*N
* Filter Cartridge Frame: bag cage or punching plate
* Length be adjustable by flange.